Pages

Friday, June 30, 2017

Caen Day 19--Evening

I wasn't really thrilled with the little party that the school put on for us.

I'm not into singing a song that I don't care for with people I don't care for (except Megan), and being told that I have to stand in the front because I'm short. Umm...the semi-circle is fine. This is not an official chorus. You're fine. Breathe. Let it go!

The best parts of the party was that Marie came with us to the school party in order to say goodbye to me for the last time. She is the sweetest person ever. And hanging out with Megan, Ann, Monica, and Rachel. I think I'll really miss them.

Then, Colette took me to a really small theatre, because one of her friends was acting in the play. That was a challenge: it seemed to last forever, I didn't really care for it, and it was EXTREMELY hot. So hot, that I'm pretty sure that someone fainted. Being in the middle of a row, I didn't really see what happened when there was a huge bang near the stairs. I hope whoever it was is okay.

We got back to the house around 11:00 pm. And, because the French would probably rather die instead of miss a meal, we had cheese omelettes , bread, cheese, apricots, and chocolate pudding.

And I was so tired that I didn't even bother taking a shower. Just went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ally's Mackinac Recommendations

Now that I'm home, I feel like I can give a few recommendations and tips. First off, just remember that even though there are no cars on...