Pages

Thursday, June 29, 2017

Caen Day 19 --Afternoon Post

Maybe I should start before I leave for the event at school...

But then again, I don't have much to say.

I went to class early, as usual. We had our computer lab this morning, a French lesson after the break. Then Megan, Ann, and I went to the Boulangerie (yes, the same one I keep going to. It's so awesome), because I didn't want to go to the cafeteria, but I hadn't brought anything to eat that day for lunch.

We got our food and ate on the grass in front of the castle. Next to all the annoying pigeons and in front of a group of annoying French girls who kept feeding the pigeons and then complaining that they would gather around them again. Um, hello? Let's use our brains and think about why the pigeons keep coming back to you...

Anyway, we had the best time, eating our lunches/desserts and talking. This was the first time that I actually laughed so hard that my stomach started to hurt. And it felt so good to be that happy again. Friends. I have found friends here. I have grown close to girls from my own university back home, but wouldn't have met because I am a year ahead of them.

Then, Megan and I went to our last history lecture. It was hard to leave. I have enjoyed it so much.

Next, I rushed home and finished post "Day 18".

And now, I am waiting for Colette to get home so I can go back to the university (even though I don't want to. They are forcing each class to sing. Arrgg! Why?) and then she'll take me to a play.

I'm going to be tired.

I'll just make two posts for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ally's Mackinac Recommendations

Now that I'm home, I feel like I can give a few recommendations and tips. First off, just remember that even though there are no cars on...